Registration for workshop attendance is open until the 14th of August 2015.
Please note that the number of participants will be restricted to 35 and will be selected by the scientific organizing committee. Successful applicants will be notified by 21st August 2015.
Each application should include the following information:
- Full first name
- Affiliation and full contact details
- Students/postdocs: highest degree and year of study
- Non-student applicants: employer / position
- Short motivation statement (max. 250 words) to tell us why you want to participate in the workshop and why your attendance will be of benefit for the workshop and its outputs.
- Abstract of original work for consideration as an oral presentation at the workshop (max. 500 words).
|Students / postdocs:||ZAR 2000|
Please submit your complete application documents by 14th of August 2015 to Dr. Heidi Hirsch (Hirsch@sun.ac.za)
Picture credits: (left and right) Acacia forestry trial – photo credit John Wilson; (top left) Acacia pycnantha also known as Golden wattle – photo credit Jaco Le Roux; (top centre) Acacias covering country road – photo credit Pablo Souza-Alonso; (top right) Acacia mearnsii commonly known as Black wattle; (bottom) Prosopis, Loeriesfontein – photo credit Ross Shackleton.