Registration for workshop attendance is open until 1 September 2015.
Please note that the number of participants will be restricted to <25 and will be selected by the scientific organizing committee. Successful applicants will be notified by 7 September 2015.
Each application should include the following information:
- Full first name
- Affiliation and full contact details
- Students/postdocs: highest degree and year of study
- Non-student applicants: employer / position
- Short motivation statement (max. 200 words) to tell us why you want to participate in the workshop and why your attendance will be of benefit for the workshop and its outputs and discuss any financial considerations related to your ability to participate.
- Abstract of original work for consideration as an oral presentation at the workshop (max. 250 words).
|Students / postdocs:||ZAR 2000|
Please submit your complete application documents by 1 September 2015 to Christy Momberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture credits: (top left) Dr. James Vonesh; (top right) McCoy et al. 2011 Am. Nat; (bottom left) Dr. Justin Touchon; (bottom right) Dr. Karen Warkentin.