The 43rd Annual Research Symposium on the Management of Biological Invasions in South Africa will be held from 18 to 20 May 2016 at Goudini Spa near Worcester, Western Cape.
Download symposium invitation.
- Status of invasions (taxa, protected areas, biomes, catchments)
- Status of impacts (magnitude and trends)
- Efficacy of interventions
Payment details and conditions
- All participants upon receipt of the registration form will receive an invoice with a unique reference number to complete the payment process. You will only be considered registered once this payment process is completed along with your proof of payment to be emailed to email@example.com
- All cancellations must be done in writing and sent via e-mail with acknowledgement of receipt to Ruqaya Adams at the contact details below, by no later than 06 May 2016.
- A registered participant failing to cancel by the due date will be liable to pay the FULL AMOUNT (see registration form). No refunds will be issued.
Important dates & deadlines:
|Abstract Submissions (see form)||16 March 2016|
|Closing date for early bird registration||19 March 2016|
|Registration Closes||22 April 2016|
|All Other Payments 2016||29 April 2016|
|Official Opening of Forum||18 May at 14h00|
|Official Closing of Forum||20 May at 13h00|
For more information and any enquiries, please contact Ruqaya Adams at
- Email: R.Adams@sanbi.org.za
- Phone: 021 799 8403