StellMed is the official Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences CPD Accreditor.
Ms Jenni Brand
PO Box 19063
Tel: 021 938 9532
Fax:Fax: 086 517 9916 / 021 938 9714
1. Submit the completed CPD2A application form, with a complete programme.
2. The programme must include the following:
3. The CPD application must be submitted ONE MONTH prior to the start of the activity, to ensure the activity is accredited before the activity is presented. For yearly academic programmes, the application can be submitted as soon as all the topics are available.
- Course name
- The beginning and the end times of each lecture and the times of all the breaks
- All topics covered
- Title and name of the presenters
4. For ethics points, the following documentation is needed:
5. When application is received, it will be submitted to the CPD committee and an invoice will be issued for services rendered.
- the presentation or an outline of the presentation
- CV or summarised CV of the presenter.
6. Costs for the CPD application is:
7. The CPD accreditation number will be issued to the provider upon receiving payment.
- R530, if no registration fees are asked for the activity
- equal to one registration fee to a maximum of R3500, if registration fees are asked for the activity
- Please take note that there will be an annual increase in the CPD Accreditation fees.
8. The duration of the CPD process depends on the availability of the CPD committee and will be send to the provider as soon as the application is finalised or payment is received.
CPD2A Application Form