your knowledge partner • jou kennisvennoot
What is StellMed Updates?
Preview of Articles
Register as CPD User
Register as Non-CPD User
StellMed is the official Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences CPD Accreditor.
Ms Jenni Brand
PO Box 19063
Tel: 021 938 9532
Fax:Fax: 086 517 9916 / 021 938 9714
1. Submit the completed CPD2A application form, with a complete programme.
2. The programme must include the following:
- Course name
- The beginning and the end times of each lecture and the times of all the breaks
- All topics covered
- Title and name of the presenters
3. The CPD application must be submitted ONE MONTH prior to the start of the activity, to ensure the activity is accredited before the activity is presented. For yearly academic programmes, the application can be submitted as soon as all the topics are available.
4. For ethical points, the following documentation is needed:
- the presentation or an outline of the presentation
- CV or summarised CV of the presenter.
5. When application is received it will be submitted to the CPD committee and an invoice will be issued for services rendered. 6. Costs for the CPD application is:
- R320, if no registration fees are asked for the activity
- equal to one registration fee, if registration fees are asked for the activity
- Please take note that there will be an annual increase in the CPD Accreditation fees.
7. The CPD accreditation number will be issued to the provider upon receiving payment.
8. The duration of the CPD process depends on the availability of the CPD committee and will be send to the provider as soon as the application is finalised or payment is received.
CPD2A Application Form
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Tygerberg Medical Library