Registration / Fees Categories
If you wish to register by fax, you can download the registration form in word format. Please complete the form and either fax +27 (21) 808-4967 or
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcoming / Meet & Greet Session
A welcoming / meet & greet session will take place on Sunday, 24 March 2013, at Wallenberg Centre @ STIAS from 16:00 - 18:00. Delegates are welcome to register at the registration desk, refreshments will be served free of charge. Delegates can also register daily (during conference hours) at the registration desk from 25 - 28 March 2013.
Categories & Fees
Deadline for registration payment: 1 March 2013
Description Before 30 Nov 2012 After 30 Nov 2012
Full participants / Invited Speakers (Banquet included)
Students / Stellenbosch University Personnel (Banquet excluded)
Scientists from Developing Countries (Banquet excluded)
Workshop (1 Day) Participants / Students
Conference Banquet: Nooitgedacht Wine Estate, transport included to/from venue
Payment of the registration fee for UNESCO/IUPAC Workshop & Conference 2013 will entitle registered delegates to the following:
- Attendance of the UNESCO/IUPAC Workshop (Sunday, 24 March 2013) @ R600 (please mark clearly on the registration form if you would like to attend the Workshop - not included in the Conference programme);
- Attendance of the UNESCO/IUPAC Conference (25 - 28 March 2013) @ R3500/R3800;
- Attendance of Poster Session Social Evening, (Tuesday, 26 March 2013, 18:00-20:00), wine/beer and snacks will be served;
- All coffee/teas and lunches;
- The registration does not include hotel accommodation or social day tours/excursions.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
The Conference Banquet will take place at Nooitgedacht Wine Estate (map) on Wednesday, 27 March 2013, 19:00 - 23:00. Cost will be R400 per person. Bookings and payment must be done before 1 March 2013. Transport will be available from the Polymer Science Building, departing 18:00 (included in the the banquet cost). Delegates will be dropped at their various accommodation on return.
Method of Payment
If you wish to pay via credit card, please download the credit card authorization form and either fax +27(21) 808-4967 or e-mail to: email@example.com
Payments can also be made via a direct bank transfer to:
Name of Account: The Macromolecular Society of South Africa (MSSA)
Address of Bank: ABSA Bank, Plein Street, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Account number: 4-1019-0621
Bank / Sorting Code: 632005
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Please fax a copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment to: +27(21) 808-4967
Conference Cancellation Policy
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
|home I Chemistry & Polymer Science I Conference 2013 l Designed by AE Fourie|