The nature of learning
• What does research say about mathematics?
• Types of knowledge
• Teachers' conceptions of mathematics and how to teach it
• The role of examples in learning mathematics
• Handling pupils' misconceptions
• Skemp's theory of intelligent learning
• Essays on constructivism and education
• Constructivism pages
• Constructivism related sites
• Learning theories
• From philosophy to practice
About group learning and communication. . .
• Teaching and learning mathematics through classroom discussion
• Creating Mathematical Discourse Communities
• Meaningful, engaged learning
• Experience, Problem Solving, and Discourse
• What is the collaborative classroom?
• Communication: How can we tell if it is happening?
• Ten guidelines for group work
• Discussion on group learning
The learning environment - classroom mathematical culture
• WCED Culture of Learning and Teaching (COLT)
• What should I look for in a Math classroom?
• Diversity in every classroom