9 - 11 April 2006
Stellenbosch, South Africa
|PROTEA HOTEL STELLENBOSCH
Situated in the heart of the winelands, this 176-bedroom hotel is flanked by two
international class golf-courses on the outskirts of Stellenbosch. Half of the rooms have a
separate lounge, dining area and mini-kitchenette, and all are decorated in natural earth tones.
The elegant and spacious Aristata Restaurant has majestic views of the mountains and vineyards.
The swimming-pool captures the warmth of the Cape sun and overlooks rolling hills, vineyards and
Table Mountain in the distance. The hotel has a state-of-the-art conference facility, which opens
up onto a 30 metre wide deck with magnificent views, and can cater for up to 300 delegates.
Protea Hotel Stellenbosch is an ideal getaway, at home with nature and wine.
Tel: +2721 880 9500, Fax: +2721 880 9505, URL: www.proteahotels.com
Click here to download the accommodation reservation form.
Directions to Protea Hotel Stellenbosch: From Cape Town International Airport: Follow the
N2 highway towards Stellenbosch / Port Elizabeth, take the Somerset West turnoff. Follow road
for approximately 11 km until you get to the Stellenbosch Golf Course, above the Spier Kleine
Zalze Golf Course in Stellenbosch's newly developed Techno Park. Total distance approximately 32 km.
Block accommodation bookings have been arranged at the Protea Hotel. Please complete the accommodation reservation form and return directly to the hotel before 9 January 2006.
A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to secure the reservation.
Bed & Breakfast Rates (special rates for delegates)
- R589.00 per person, per night in Single Standard Accommodation
- R404.00 per person, per night in Shared Standard Accommodation
- R645-00 per person, per night in Single DELUX Accommodation
- R435-00 per person, per night in Shared DELUX Accommodation
Exchange rate: 1 Euro = 8 ZAR approximately. Click here for an up to date conversion rate.
Reservation Policy for Accommodation Reservations at the Protea Hotel
- All rates quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate of 14% but exclude government room levy.
- Accommodation will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- A deposit covering one nights’ accommodation (on an individual basis) is required to secure your reservation at the hotel.
- The accommodation reservation form must be returned as soon as possible (before 9 January 2006) to the Protea Hotel Stellenbosch.
- Should you book accommodation telephonically, please remember to mention that you are booking for the MULTILING 2006 WORKSHOP. Should you refrain to do so, the hotel might inform you that they are fully booked.
- The hotel will confirm your accommodation reservation directly with you.